I’ve been known to do things backwards. Who doesn’t like to eat dessert first? I might not be hungry for it after the veggies and grilled chicken. So it shouldn’t surprise anyone that I took Writing 101 first (loved it BTW!!!) and am taking Blogging 101 now.
The reason I decided to do Blogging 101 are pretty straight forward.
- Even though I’ve been blogging a couple of years, there is always, always room for improvement
- I started out with one blog (writeknit) and wrote about my writing and my knitting/crocheting
- Not wanting to confuse my readers, I split the original blog into 2 creating lauramhartman.wordpress.com and moving the posts about writing, including book reviews to that blog
- After Writing 101 I had LOTS more followers on writeknit, so decided to at least reblog the reviews to this blog also
- Since my blog was about 2 different topics, my theme really needs work
So in a nutshell, I a tend to jump in with both feet and ask questions later. But suggestions are welcome and learning new things is essential to growth. Here I am hoping to learn and share with all of you.