Below are the ‘rules’ that go along with being a nominee. I’ve shared them (along with my answers) below.
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you. (Done)
2. List the rules and display the award. (Done)
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
1) I married my high school sweetheart the year after we graduated from high school. Thirty-eight years later I can honestly say I love him more with each passing year. That doesn’t mean we never disagree or argue, but at the end of the day, I can’t imagine life without him.
2) Our three sons are grown and on their own and I have a wonderful daughter-in-law. It seems like only yesterday they were little and our house was full of boys, toys and noise. I miss those days, but am very proud of the men they have all become.
3) I write in my head much more often than on paper. Doesn’t everyone? Driving in the car, I used to make up stories about the people and places we passed, entertaining the kids and hubby with the outrageous fun lives I imagined the strangers along or path lived then shared with my family.
4) I graduated from Aurora University Summa Cum Laude in 4 years while working full-time. I have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology with minors in Sociology and English. I wanted to major in English, but the University wouldn’t allow me to because the classes were mostly during the day and I had to get special permission from them to take each class (and make up the hours for my job accordingly). OH, I graduated the same year my youngest son graduated from high school; 2003.
5) I have short stories published in 2 Anthologies available on Amazon and Untreed Reads. A Woman’s Touch and The Killer Wore Cranberry: A Second Helping. Check them out – both are great collections that I am honored to be a part of.
6) I love to travel. Trains, planes and automobiles are all great ways to explore our world. We have been in every state in the U.S. except Louisiana and Alaska. Soon to be only Alaska because we are going to New Orleans in fall. We’ve also been to Canada (my grandma was born in Toronto). I am trying to convince the hubby to travel to Europe. I’d like to see the UK, France, Germany, Italy….so many places so little time 🙂
7) lastly, I hate talking about myself. It is hard to pick 7 facts that someone might use to define me. So I’ll leave you with a few fast facts:
I am a loyal friend, a hard worker and adore going to the movies. I will forgive almost anything or anyone unless they hurt my family or friends. I have a tatoo (my college graduation gift from me to me). I sleep little, read a lot, eat too much and should exercise more. I love writing – ‘nough said.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
11. Knitted Notes
13. millie anne lowe
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Will be done as soon as I figure out the widgets! and done)